Friday, February 7, 2014

Baked Chicken Fingers

Hello Everyone!  This recipe is amazing.  The ground pecans might have thrown you off for a moment, but don't let them deceive you.  These are delicious.  This has got to be my favorite chicken fingers recipe ever.  My little brother is singing their praises!



Baked Chicken Fingers
16 saltine crackers, finely crushed
1/4 cup pecans, finely ground
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 large egg whites
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 large chicken breasts, sliced

Directions

 Preheat oven to 425°.

Combine first five ingredients in a shallow bowl.

 Whisk egg white just until foamy.

Line a large baking with parchment paper.

Dredge chicken tenders in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture.

 Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 12 minutes.  Enjoy!


My family and I greatly enjoyed these chicken tenders!  I hope yours does too!

1 comment: