Friday, August 16, 2013

Bulk Pancake Mix

Hey out there!  My family has a special pancake mix we make in bulk.  I will be giving you the bulk recipe today, and on Monday I will post my favorite use for this mix! You will also receive the way to make normal pancakes with this. There is no picture because I didn't think you would want to see a cup of what looks like normal flour. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the normal pancakes either.

Bulk Pancake Mix
4 cups all purpose flour
2 cups whole wheat flour
2/3 cup sugar
2 T. baking powder
1 T. baking soda

Pancake Batter
1 cup pancake mix
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
Directions

In a bowl, combine egg and milk.  Whisk into pancake mix.

Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. 


Ahhh, the smell of cooking pancakes is one of the most comfortable smells in the world.  I hope you all enjoy this wonderful recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment