Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug

Hello, everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying this blog! Today I have a recipe for a chocolate chip cookie--in a mug! I know Koko posted a brownie in a mug recipe awhile back, but I wanted to post a simple, quick, yet delicious recipe, and this is what I came up with. Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?! I don't know about you, but sometimes when I make cookies, I get really bored waiting for them to bake, and I usually end up eating cookie dough instead...I mean, who doesn't? I have a perfect solution for you, though! This "cookie" is so yummy, and it only takes 1 minute to make! (plus, it doesn't make so many that you have to worry about eating too many!) I hope you like it as much as I did! :) Happy Eating! 



                          Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug

                           1 tablespoon butter
                           2 tablespoons brown sugar
                           dash of salt
                           1/4 cup flour
                           1/4 tsp. baking powder
                           1/4 tsp. vanilla
                           1 egg
                           2 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips

In a large mug, melt the butter in the microwave, then add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the egg and vanilla, then add in the chocolate chips last. Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds. Make sure you don't overcook it! It will swell up in the mug, but don't let it overflow! Also, it will look slightly underdone after a minute, but as it cools, it finishes cooking. (I know that sounds weird, but it's true.) Dig in with a fork, and enjoy! Yummy! :) 

~Nutmeg

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment