Friday, November 22, 2013

Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas

Hello everyone!  I'm back!  Today's recipe is pretty healthy.  It is a delicious way to saute sugar snap peas.  This is a little off topic, but can you all leave a comment for what you are most thankful for?  Thanksgiving is coming up, and I thought we could all share at least one thing.  I am thankful for my loving family, who often helps me with this blog.  This activity will continue for the rest of the days leading up to thanksgiving.



Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas

1 lb. sugar snap peas
1 small yellow onion
2 T. sunflower oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions

Dice onion.  String peas.

Pour sunflower oil into a large skillet.  Add onions.  Saute on medium heat until softened slightly.   Add peas.  Continue to saute until onions turn golden in color.  Season with salt and garlic powder.  Combine well.  Take off heat.  Enjoy!!!

I hope you all enjoy these sugar snap peas as much as my mom did!  She ate the leftovers from them for lunch today!  

2 comments:

  1. How many does this usually serve for your family? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe served all four members of my family. I am sorry it took me so long to respond!

    ReplyDelete