Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oatmeal M&M Cookies

Hi Everyone!  Today I made a recipe that my father will not leave alone.  No, really, he won't leave it be.  He has eaten FOUR of these already, and he says that he wants some more for dessert!  They really are yummy.  Personally, I think I would've eaten more if my mom hadn't stopped me.  Moms are helpful like that.  They make sure you don't make yourself sick on amazingly wonderful cookies (wink wink).  I know that you all know what I am talking about.  Here it is!  The amazing....




Oatmeal M&M Cookies

1 stick butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 1/8 cup all purpose flour
1 1/8 cup oatmeal flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups M&Ms

Directions

Preheat oven to 375*.

Combine all dry ingredients (excluding M&Ms) in a small bowl and set aside.

In a larger bowl mix together all wet ingredients, and add half of flour mix at a time stirring well between additions.  Lastly, add M&Ms and mix well.

On an un-greased cookie sheet, drop about a tablespoons of  batter on the pan two inches apart.

Bake for 9-11 minutes and enjoy!


As I said before, my father and I are having trouble keeping our mouths in check, so have a safe ready to lock them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment