Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pumpkin Spice French Toast

Hello, everyone! Sorry the post is late...the internet was down all day yesterday, so I couldn't post until today! I made this pumpkin spice french toast the other day when I was feeling so autumny. (It's a new word... :)) The weather has been perfect, and I couldn't resist the urge to make pumpkin spice something. I love french toast, and with some warm maple syrup, this is perfect. 

                               
                                     Pumpkin Spice French Toast

                                             1 cup milk
                                             3/4 cup canned pumpkin
                                             1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
                                             3 eggs
                                             8-12 bread slices

Heat a griddle to 350*. 
Combine the milk, pumpkin, spice, and eggs in a medium bowl. Dip the bread into the mixture, letting the excess run off. Fry it on the griddle until brown and crispy on each side. Serve with warm maple syrup and butter. 
Enjoy!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. It has been cooler here and I love it. It makes me want to jump in a pile of leaves. Just like you said. AUTUMNY. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete