Friday, August 29, 2014

Tomato and Lime Macaroni Salad

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Today I have a simple, yet very delicious recipe. I was experimenting with macaroni salad one day when I came up with this. This is a perfect side dish for a potluck or just to eat at home! The lime adds the perfect taste. I was really happy with the way it turned out, and I'm really excited to share it with you today! Some people like more or less seasonings in theirs, and, to be hones, I didn't measure mine. I would say add them in to taste. 
Enjoy! 


                                   Tomato and Lime Macaroni Salad
     
                               Elbow macaroni noodles, cooked
                               1/2 medium onion, chopped
                               1 can diced tomatoes, drained slightly
                               Italian dressing, to taste
                               Italian seasoning, to taste
                               salt, to taste
                               lime juice, to taste (I personally like a lot in mine!)
                                              
Mix all of the ingredients together in order. Mix it well, making sure everything is well seasoned. Serve warm or cold and enjoy! I think chicken would make a great addition to this as well! 
We would love to hear how you like our recipes! Leave a comment below if you try it and let us know how it turned out!  

2 comments: