Friday, September 12, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Shake

Hello, everyone! The weather has cooled down drastically lately, and it really feels like fall now. Naturally, I have already been drinking my pumpkin spice coffee, lighting candles, and waiting (rather impatiently) for the leaves to turn. If you couldn't tell, fall is by far my favorite season. :) 

Today I have a pumpkin recipe! *surprise, surprise!* This shake is delicious. It tastes almost just like pumpkin pie filling. I couldn't help but share it with you all. I had a very difficult time taking a good picture of it, however. Perhaps I need to look into some food photography tips. Anyhow, here is the recipe! I highly suggest trying it, because it is quite yummy. 


1 cup milk (for dairy free, use almond milk)
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend it until it is smooth and well combined. 
Pour it into glasses and enjoy! 

This shake was so good! I hope you try it out and like it as well! Have a great week!! 
                                              ~Nutmeg
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment