Monday, September 1, 2014

Raspberry Cheesecake Popcorn

Hello Everyone!  I was babysitting recently, and brought this as a snack.  The kids went absolutely bonkers.  It was quite funny actually.  I personally thought the popcorn was too rich to eat as much as they did, but kids don't really care!  The only problem is you have to eat all in one day, or it get really stale.  Although, I'm not sure if you all think that is a problem!


Raspberry Cheesecake Popcorn

4 cups popped corn
8 oz. vanilla Candi Quik, or almond bark
1 pkg. raspberry Jello mix
1 pkg. cheesecake pudding mix


Directions

Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.


Combine jello and pudding mix.


Melt chocolate.


Mix together three tablespoons jello pudding mixture and chocolate then drizzle over popcorn.  Toss, and refrigerate for five minutes.  Enjoy! 




The popcorn was extremely enjoyable.  I think that it was one of the fastest, simplest recipe I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment