Monday, June 17, 2013

Breakfast Smoothie Popsicle

Hey!  Ko-Ko signing in!  Have your kids ever wanted a popsicle for breakfast?  I am going to guess that maybe a few of you have had this problem.  This popsicle recipe is sweet enough to be a dessert, but nutritious enough to be a cool breakfast on hot days.


Breakfast Smoothie Popsicle
2 bananas
1 can of pineapple
1 can of peaches
1 egg(optional)
2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut macaroon
splash of vanilla

Directions
Drain peaches and pineapple.  Add all to blender.  Blend.  Freeze in molds and enjoy!!! 

If you would like this just as a smoothie, the egg is optional.  My family and I raise chickens, so we know where our eggs come from.

6 comments:

  1. Koko,
    I would really enjoy this as a breakfast.

    ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one right now. I wish it weren't dinner time.

      Delete
    2. Ah, you are not the only one... :) ~Nutmeg

      Delete
  2. What is sprinkled on the top? Coconut Macaroon?
    I am looking for some more popsicle recipes. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I used unsweetened, but I am sure that sweetened would just make it better!

      Delete