Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge

Merry Christmas everyone! :) For this recipe, I am posting a classic treat for our family at Christmastime. Since Koko posted traditional fudge last week, I thought it would be cool to post peanut butter fudge for this one! I hope you guys make this and enjoy it as much as I did! Happy eating! :) 



                                         Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge

                      1 2/3 cups creamy peanut butter
                      2/3 cup evaporated milk
                      1 jar (7.5 ounces) marshmallow cream
                      3 cups sugar
                      1 tsp. vanilla extract
                      1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
                     
Prepare  a 9x13 pan by lining it with wax paper. 
Spray a heavy saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. 
In your saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and milk, and heat until it comes to a rolling boil. Reduce to a lower heat and add the peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla extract. Continue to stir until everything is well combined and the mixture is smooth. 
Pour the mixture into your 9x13 pan and cool in the refrigerator until set. Cut into little squares and enjoy! 
I hope you all liked this recipe! 
I will not be posting next week, since it is Christmas. I hope you all have a great holiday! :) 

~Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment