Friday, December 6, 2013

Mashed Potatoes

Hello!  While my aunt and uncle from Canada were visiting for Thanksgiving, my aunt made some wonderful mashed potatoes.  She made them for Thanksgiving in fact!  The potatoes have skins in them, and in my opinion, that is the best way to have mashed potatoes.  They were really delicious, so I thought I should share them with you all!


Mashed Potatoes

6 med. red potatoes
2 T. butter
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2/3 cup sour cream
1/4 cup green onions (optional)

Directions

Remove potato eyes.  Cube and boil until soft.  Drain.  Mash with butter, milk, garlic salt, and sour cream until light and fluffy.  Sprinkle green onions on top for garnish.  Enjoy!


These potatoes are really delicious!  I hope you all enjoy the recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment