Monday, July 22, 2013

Banana Brown Sugar Oatmeal Dream Smoothie

Hello out there!  Today, I was at a loss for what to make.  I started fiddling around with some frozen bananas.  Did you guys know that if you puree frozen bananas, you get banana ice cream?  I already knew that, so I decided to try making a smoothie with them.  It worked!


 Banana Brown Sugar Oatmeal Dream Smoothie
2 frozen bananas, quartered
1/4 cup milk
splash vanilla
1 egg
1 T. oatmeal
1 teaspoon brown sugar

Directions

Puree everything but bananas until smooth.  Add quartered bananas one at a time and blend until frothy.


This is SO good!  This is by far my favorite smoothie so far!  As I said earlier, today I was in need of a recipe.  Could those who view our blog leave your favorite summer recipes, please?  Ko-Ko signing out!

3 comments:

  1. I know I would love to get some recipe ideas, because often I am in need of a recipe. :) ~Nutmeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach Cobbler, Carmel Apples, and Ice cream.
      I know Ice Cream isn't really a recipe but it's my favorite summer dessert.~Abby

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Abby! There are alot of recipes for ice cream that we can find! :) ~Nutmeg

      Delete