Friday, July 5, 2013

Mom's Taffy Apple Salad

Hey Everyone!  One of my favorite treats as a kid was my momma's terrific taffy apple salad.  She only made it once in a while, so I thought it must  be difficult.  Turns out I was dead wrong!  This is so easy,  a seven year old could make it!  The reason she didn't make it more was because she couldn't stay out of it!  In fact, none of us could! 

Mom's Taffy Apple Salad
one 8 ounce container of whipped topping
one 3.4 ounce package of french vanilla pudding mix
8 small snicker bars
6 apples

Directions
Put whipped topping and pudding mix into a bowl and stir until completely combined.

Cut snickers and apples into desired chunk size, and add to whipped topping mixture.

Mix together and devour!!!!            


I hope this is a hit with all of you out there.  It sure is with my family!  This recipe is also perfect for potlucks you accidentally forgot about.  Make sure to be one of the first people in line though!  Otherwise you won't get any!  

1 comment:

  1. Koko,
    This would make a fantastic dessert! I can taste it now.

    ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete