Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Peanut Butter Pickle Sandwich

Hello, everyone! If you are still here after reading the title of this post, I'll tell you that it is SO GOOD! I love it! It took me a little bit to get used to the idea of eating peanut butter and pickles together, but once I did, I realized that I made a good decision. You should really try it. This is probably also the simplest recipe I've put up here yet. I hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you thought! Happy Eating! :-)


                                               
(Photo credit: Joy The Baker)


Peanut Butter Pickle Sandwich
                                                
                             Peanut Butter
                             Six or seven pickles (any flavor will work)
                             Two slices of bread
                             Maple Syrup (optional) 

Spread the peanut butter generously on the bread, and lay the pickles on top. You can put some syrup on there, but I thought it was good without it. Add your own touches and play with the flavor. Enjoy! ;-) 

                                                 ~Nutmeg

3 comments:

  1. I am willing to try it,but...every time I tell somebody else about it they say Yuck! or Ewww!. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good! I ate one yesterday with maple syrup on it, and it was even better! I'm not joking at all! :) ~Nutmeg

    ReplyDelete