Monday, July 29, 2013

Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello out there!  I know, I know, chocolate chip cookies are normal, and not  fun or different.  My dad makes some pretty yummy chocolate chip cookies, but they always seem to turn out flat and a little to greasy because of the amount of butter.  I started playing with his recipe, and hit upon the magic mixture!  Remember how I said they always seemed greasy?  I cut the butter almost by half and it worked!  They turned out beautifully, and looked like a cook book picture!



Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup and 2 T. butter (melted)
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 375*.

Combine all dry ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) in a small bowl and set aside.

In a larger bowl mix together all wet ingredients BY HAND, and add half of flour mix at a time stirring well between additions.  Lastly, add chocolate chips and mix well.

Grease cookie sheet and drop about a flattened tablespoon of  batter on the pan two inches apart.

Bake for ten minutes and enjoy!


I hope you all enjoy...wait a minute.  Do guys see anything weird about this picture, or is it just me?



Looks like I'm not the only one who likes these cookies!

1 comment: