Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Really Yummy Apple Dip

Hello, everyone! Koko was pointing out the other day that I haven't put any nutmeg in any of my recipes, even though that is my blog name! Well, today I am going to post a recipe that still doesn't have nutmeg! (I mean, you could add nutmeg if you wanted to, but it may not taste that good.) ;) 
This is a variation of a super simple recipe for apple dip that I found online, and I thought I'd try it. I loved the results! It tastes so yummy! I hope you think the same thing that I did! :) Happy Eating! 



                                             

     Really Yummy Apple Dip 

                Ingredients:                  
                      8 oz. of cream cheese, soft
                      2 T. of brown sugar
                      1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl and dip apple into it. So yummy! You can experiment a little as well with different things like chocolate chips, peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, etc. Share your variations with us, and let me know what you think! 

                   ~Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment