Friday, May 23, 2014

Delicious Salmon and Rice

Hello, everyone! Salmon is one of my favorite kinds of fish, so I had to do a recipe with it. It is very simple to make, and does not take long either. This dish makes a really good lunch, but you could do it for any meal, really. I hope you try it and let us know how it turned out! 


                          Delicious Salmon and Rice

                           3/4 cup rice (I use brown)
                           1 pink salmon fillet
                           1/4 onion, chopped
                            soy sauce, to taste
                            frozen peas, optional
                            1 Tablespoon butter

Melt the butter in a saucepan. Fry the fish until it is cooked. Meanwhile, cook the onions and rice. Add the peas, then add as much soy sauce as you like. Serve with the salmon. So yummy! 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't salmon expensive? Where do you get it? ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe we got it at Aldi. Maybe Walmart. I don't believe it is really that expensive.

      Delete
    2. Ok. Thank you. ~Abby

      Delete