Monday, June 9, 2014

Cheater's Strawberry Shortcake

Hello Everyone!  How many of you like strawberry shortcake?  I do!  It is so simple!  I found a way to make it that makes it even simpler!  It goes down a little too quickly for my taste, but that is just me.  This is a great dessert recipe for in a pinch(so long as it isn't formal)!



Cheater's Strawberry Shortcake

Twinkies(1-2 per person)
1 pkg. strawberries, sliced
sweetener to taste
1 container cool whip or reddi whip(whichever you prefer)


Directions

Mix together sliced strawberries and sweetner, and spoon over Twinkies.  Top with whipped cream and enjoy!


 This was really yummy!  I hope that it helps when you need a quick dessert!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought twinkies last week, but, now they're gone. I wish I still had one. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried these last month. They were so good! ~Abby

    ReplyDelete