Monday, June 16, 2014

Lemon Iced Tea

Hello, everyone! This is Nutmeg again! I will be posting for Koko the next few weeks, because she is on vacation. The weather has been so hot lately, I decided to post a recipe for a wonderful summer drink. I love iced tea, and I love lemon, so I combined the two to make this delicious lemon iced tea! It is very refreshing and cool. Perfect for a really hot summer day. 




                                   Lemon Iced Tea

                             1 Iced Tea bag 
                             1 quart boiling water
                             Juice from one lemon
                             1 large lemon, sliced 
                             Sweetener of your choice, to taste
                                                      
Pour the boiling water over the tea bag and add the lemon juice and lemon slices. Let it steep for a few minutes. 

Sweeten the tea to your satisfaction, then place it in the refrigerator until it is cold. Pour it over ice and enjoy! 

Makes about 2-3 large glasses. 

1 comment:

  1. I recently made Iced Tea with Lemon Ice Cubes. Everybody liked it except my brother. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete