Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rhubarb Crisp


Hello Everyone!  Rhubarb is wonderful!  It grows pretty much anywhere, and it can be eaten raw!  You can make so many things out of it!  I think my favorite rhubarb thing would have to be the Rhubarb Cake I posted a few weeks ago, but my dad really enjoyed this one.  All I have to say is, halleluiah  for rhubarb!


Rhubarb Crisp

4 cups rhubarb, cut into 3/4 " pieces
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup melted butter


Directions

Combine rhubarb, sugar, flour and put into 8" x 8" x 2" glass baking dish.

Combine flour, brown sugar, rolled oats and melted butter and sprinkle streusel over rhubarb mixture.  

Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.  Let cool completely.  Enjoy!



This was really yummy, I hope you will try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment