Monday, October 20, 2014

Quick Berry Muffins

Hello Everyone!  My mom made these muffins, and I love them.  The thing is, I hadn't had time to get breakfast and had to catch the bus.  These little muffins were done three minutes before the bus came.  I am still not sure whether my mom has superb timing, or if the muffins had a mind of their own.  Although, I am inclined to believe that my mother just had great timing.



Quick Berry Muffins

2 cups flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup berries
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup milk (or almond milk for dairy free)
1/4 cup vegetable or refined sunflower oil
1 egg

Preheat oven to 400*F.  Combine dry ingredients in bowl; stir in berries.

Add vanilla, milk, egg, and oil.  Mix to combine.  Pour batter into paper lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.  Bake 12-15 minutes in preheated oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment