Friday, March 28, 2014

Homemade Onion Rings

Hello, everyone! I have a delicious recipe to share with you today! I was going through my mom's old recipe box, and I found this recipe for onion rings! I was really excited to make them, and they turned out very well! Enjoy! :) 


Homemade Onion Rings

                           2 large onions
                           1 cup sifted flour
                           3/4 cup milk
                           1 egg
                           1/2 tsp. salt
                           oil, for frying

Heat the oil in a medium pan. Slice the onions and pop out the layers to make rings. 
Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Once the oil is heated, dip the onions in the batter, making sure they are fully coated. Drop them into the oil, one or two at a time, and fry them until they are brown. They may look burned, but they don't taste like it! They were delicious. I hope you make them and let us know how they turned out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment