Monday, March 3, 2014

Mini Oatmeal Breakfast Bites

Hello Everyone!  I am so happy this recipe was delicious.  The reason I am so happy is because I made it up!!!  This recipe, in my opinion, is best either the first day warm or the second day cold.  My mom has made something called baked oatmeal, and these breakfast muffins are reminiscent of that.


Mini Oatmeal Bites
1 cup oat flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg
1 teaspoon coconut oil + more to grease pan
1/4 cup water
1/8 cup honey
1 small banana

Directions

Preheat oven to 350*.

Grease mini muffin pan with coconut oil.

Combine all ingredients and fill mini muffin cups about 3/4 of the way full.  Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


I hope these come in handy some time!  My family really enjoyed them!

4 comments:

  1. :) This reminds me why I didn't give sweets up for Lent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E Oatmeal. I will try it. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great breakfast for hurried mornings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I agree. It looks like a very "great breakfast for hurried mornings." ~Abby

      Delete