Monday, March 17, 2014

This One is a Winner!

Hello Everyone!!!  Yesterday at my church there was a soup competition.  I entered my Loaded Baked Potato Soup,and won second place!  I was extremely excited. There were at least fourteen competitors, all of them adults! I received a $15 gift certificate to a store by where I live, called the Galena Garlic Company.  I bought five different bags of spices that may appear in future recipes.  Bonus to anyone who finds them when they are used!  Below I have pictures of the second place certificate, and the spices I bought with my prize money.
 

It may not look that exciting, but I was so happy I got dizzy!
 

If you can't read the labels in the picture, this is what was on the labels from left to right :  Autumn Spice Blend, Chophouse Apple Butter Rub, Buffalo Wing Rub, Apple Maple Seasoning, and the Galena Garlic Blend.  As you can tell, I really enjoy the rubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment