Monday, July 14, 2014

Cherry Almond Fluff

Hello Everyone!  I don't know about you, but I love marshmallow fluff of any kind.  Whether it be my Grandma's Famous Green Stuff, which I will give you all the recipe for later, or fluff from the store, it isn't safe from me.  To me, it is like eating flavored clouds.  Today's recipe is a Cherry Almond Fluff.  I am not sure how you all feel about cherry flavored things(I have found they often taste like cough syrup) but this uses maraschino cherries, so it won't taste bad, I assure you.




Cherry Almond Fluff

one 16 oz. container of Cool Whip
1 pkg. French vanilla instant pudding mix
one 16 oz. bottle of maraschino cherries, un-drained and chopped
2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup almonds

Directions


Fold together Cool Whip and pudding mix.

Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well.

Refrigerate over-night.  Enjoy!


This is a delicious recipe, and hope that you will all try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment