Friday, July 25, 2014

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie

Hello, everyone! I don't know about you, but kiwis are one of my favorite fruits. A few days ago, I had a craving for a fruity something, but I wanted a smoothie at the same time. The result? This strawberry kiwi smoothie! It was really good, and I am definitely going to be making it again! 


                                    Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie

                           1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
                           1 kiwi, peeled 
                           1/2 cup frozen strawberries
                           sugar or sweetener of your choice

Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend them until they are smooth. Pour into a cup and enjoy! 
This smoothie was delicious! Let us know how it worked for you! 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment