Friday, July 18, 2014

Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream {Dairy-free!}

Hello, everyone! It's Nutmeg again! Today I have another dairy free recipe for you! This ice cream is extremely simple and easy to make as well! 
For this peanut butter ice cream, I used coconut milk. I really like the creaminess it adds to the ice cream. I also didn't use an ice cream maker. I don't ever really use them to make ice cream. I have found that it works just as well to simply freeze it. 
I think this ice cream would be really good with some chocolate magic shell on it to make it almost like a peanut butter cup, but I have yet to find a way to make dairy free magic shell.
I hope you try this recipe and it turns out well for you! Enjoy!


                     Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream
    
                                 2 cans coconut milk
                                 1 1/4 cups sugar
                                 2 tsp. vanilla extract
                                 1 cup creamy peanut butter

Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pour it into a medium container. Place the ice cream in the freezer to harden, then serve! Yummy!                                  

1 comment: